|Welcome to I5ive.com - up to 5 Free Insurance Quotes
I5ive provides you with all the information you need in order to find the insurance policy that suits you best. Via free health insurance quotes, life insurance quotes, home insurance quotes or car insurance quotes, we hope to provide you with all the information necessary to make a sound decision. Need the help of an insurance agent? No problem. I5ive will connect you with an insurance agent in your local area and provide up to 5 insurance quotes at no cost to you. To see with which insurance agents you are matched, please fill our quick and easy form.
i5ive.com & Insureme
Fill our quick INSUREME
insurance quotes form, and get
Up to 5 Free Insurance Quotes
from reliable and cheap insurance
providers in your local area
Health, car, life and home insurance
savings are just at the tip of your hands...
Getting Cheap Auto Insurance
In the quest to find cheap auto insurance there are some simple things that can be done to help you get the insurance you want. Insurance companies take careful not of different elements when deciding the kind and cost of the auto insurance you will get. To make your situation more favourable to the company here are five things you can do for yourself to get cheap auto insurance:
1. Fit an alarm. If your vehicle does not have an alarm and immobilizer or any other anti theft devices you should install one. Insurance companies consider any kind of improvements to security when determining insurance costs. Therefore your auto insurance costs should be lower. Some insurers may also insist on the installation of sophisticated tracking devices before even considering insuring expensive cars.
2. Changing your excess. By changing the excess you are prepared to pay on any claim you should be able to reduce the premium. When you choose voluntary excess then in the event of an accident the more you are willing to cover yourself the lower your premium will be.
3. Aviod any optional extras. If you add on to your auto insurance all or most of the extra offering that the insurance company has available like road side assistance ans courtesy car your permiun is likely to go up significantly. These extras are usually optional so you do not need to have them. Bare in mind that the less provisions your insurance company have to make in the event of an accident the lower will be your coosts.
4. Track your mileage. By tracking your mileage and making sure that you are not paying any extra for the miles you are not covering in your car. So if you now have a shorter commute to work it is possible for you to save money. Be caeful in working out the miles you cover to work as any inaccuracy may cause you problems with your auto insurance claim.
5. Park in a safe place. If you park you car in a locked garage over night then that will go towards you getting a reduced premiun. Statistcs show that most auto thefts occuring during the night so use a locked garage if you have access to one. Parking on a driveway is generally considered a lower risk than parking on the road if you don not have access to a garage.